The ingredients that pop up on the label are basically screaming “POISON”
And here’s why
Raw vinegar is usually great at boosting your gut health.
However, boiled and distilled vinegar kills all the beneficial bacteria inside the pickles, which makes it a dead food.
So you get no actual benefit from eating them.
But you do get to consume toxic, even flammable substances in the process.
Take a look at polysorbate 80, or the yellow 5 ingredient.
The first one is highly flammable and it’s hazardous in case of skin contact, of eye contact, of ingestion, or inhalation.
It’s basically just like a corrosive sulphuric acid, burning everything in its path
So then why would you willingly ingest this?
The second one is an artificial coloring which triggers serious allergic reactions and hyperactivity in children.
Both Polysorbate 80 and yellow 5 are actually poisons for your body, which wipe out the gut flora that’s keeping you healthy.
Think of your gut as a rainforest that you can easily destroy once you ingest all of these chemical additives.